Senior Client Partners develop client relationships and ensure delivery of well-planned projects that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Whereas actual project delivery is managed by our Associate Client Partners, the Senior Client Partner’s role is to capture all aspects of the client’s needs and expectations and provide guidance to be an effective team.
The DNA of the Senior Client Partner role:
- Develop relationships with potential and existing clients – introduce them to the firm and engage them in insightful conversations about issues of relevance to them.
- Scope and structure projects for clients in response to inquiries, and then write and deliver compelling proposals. This involves working closely with our internal team for drawing on all of your and the firm’s experience to craft an approach to the specifics of each client situation.
- Track each project and ensure that it is on track, that team members remain positive and productive, and that clients are delighted with progress. You will not be involved in the day-to-day problem solving, but you need to stay close enough to both clients and consultants to respond to shifts in scope and new issues arising.
- Run or be working on multiple projects and opportunities in parallel, typically with at least one AppliedTechonomics Associate Client Partner.
- Be an ambassador for the firm and build trusting and collaborative relationships with the consultants on our projects.
Experience and Skills
- You understand how major client relationships are built and have a track record of creating and growing significant long term strategy consulting relationships.
- You have a highly positive reputation and strong relationships with those in senior positions at existing or potential AppliedTechonomics clients.
- You simplify complex problems, understand the underlying issues, and structure pragmatic consulting projects.
- You communicate logically and fluently, both in synthesizing findings and in proposal writing.
- You are at ease with juggling and prioritizing a number of different project situations with an awesome attitude.
Our culture and the way in which we engage with both clients is a major factor in our success to date. To be successful as a Senior Client Partner you will need to be:
- Highly empathetic and compassionate – able to engage and motivate others.
- Capable of inspiring immediate confidence in new clients, who may not yet know AppliedTechonomics, and need to believe that we will deliver the quality that they seek.
- A skilled and highly motivated relationship builder who gets energy from engaging with people and their business issues, and cares about their success.
- Highly collaborative in your approach to working with colleagues and clients.
- Obsessive with an eye for detail and excellence in all aspects of what you do.
- Someone who commits and can quickly become “one of us,” as we seek to shape the firm’s growth.
- Excited about the AppliedTechonomics business model, the benefits it delivers to clients, and its potential to shape the future of management consulting.
We welcome meeting anyone with the right qualities, however, particularly interested in people who think big and have a sense of urgency. If the attributes and aspirations we have described match your background and personal objectives, we invite you to forward your CV or Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.